Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year - New Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration

Happy New Year!

When I went to add the new Occasions Catalogue and the new Sale-A-Bration Brochure to my blog I noticed that it is almost 12 months to the day since I last posted.

I am not sure where the time went.

The new Occasions Catalogue went live today - 3 January 2019.

There are a lot of lovely new things. Be sure to take a look.

A few standouts for me are:


  • the Well Said Bundle on page 27 - lots of possibilities there and it will cover almost any occasion you can think of;
  • the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies on page 28 are another - I love all the stitched shape framelits - they just add that little something extra to a project, and
  • the Classic Garage Suite on page 43 - just perfect for all those male cards we need to make.
Sale-A-Bration - as always a great selection on FREE products to choose from when you spend $90 (excluding shipping and handling).


Be sure to have a look at both the Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Just click on the images to the left of this post.

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment