Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Birthday

I love the Thoughtful Branches bundle, which is still available while stock lasts. It can be used for many occasions, including birthdays and Christmas.

I have made a variety of cards using this bundle and this is a Birthday Card I made for a friend.


The colours used for this card are Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay.

The embossed layer was done using the now retired Decorative Dots embossing folder but you could use any embossing folder in its place.

The tree and leaves were cut out using the thick Whisper White cardstock.

The bird was stamped on Bermuda Bay cardstock using Bermuda Bay ink.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and is stamped in Basic Black ink.

I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment