Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Choose Happiness for JAI #274

Just Add Ink # 274 is an Inspiration Challenge.

 Here is my card for the challenge.
I have used the new thick Whisper White cardstock as my base. To this I have added a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock which has been embossed using the Arrows embossing folder.

The larger oval is Crumb Cake, stamped using the Hardwood stamp in Crumb Cake ink.

The smaller oval is Whisper White. The leaves are from the Choose Happiness stamp set, stamped in Crumb Cake. I used a blender pen and some Crumb Cake ink to colour the leaves.

The vase was made using a framelit from the retired Holiday Ornaments framelits collection with the bottom cut off. It was embossed using the Chevron embossing folder.

The greeting is from the 2015 Sale-A-Bration stamp set Lotus Blossom.

I hope you like my card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the JAI inspiration Patricia, your background embossing and colours echo's it beautifully. thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used the inspiration pic and I also really like the different layers. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Patricia. I can definitely see the inspiration pic in your choice of patterns & colours. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.
    Di

    ReplyDelete