Friday, June 26, 2015

Happiest Wishes for PPA257

I thought I would try another challenge and chose to make a card for the Pals Paper Arts 257 a sketch challenge.
 Here is my card.


The colours I have used are Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Whisper White.

I have matted my Crushed Curry base with a layer of Melon Mambo and then used some Designer Series Paper from the Best Year Ever pack, which was free in Sale-a-Bration 2015.

The circles have been cut using the Circles Framelits. The larger circle has been stamped in Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry using the Build a Birthday stamp set.

The greeting is from a retired hostess stamp set called Happiest Birthday Wishes.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Fun card and I like your bright colors! Thanks for joining the Pals sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Fabulous!! What fun!!! Thank you joining us over at PPA this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and happy! Thank you for playing PPA257!

    ReplyDelete