Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Kinda Eclectic Birthday

I have used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch for the focus of this card.


I stamped a piece of Whisper White using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Marina Mist ink. I then cut the stamped Whisper White card stock into three 5cm pieces and then punch the top and bottom of each piece with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.

I adhered the three pieces to a base of Island Indigo.

I finished the card with the two butterflies from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set, stamped in Island Indigo and punched with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches. They are attached to the card using Stampin Dimensionals.

This was a quick and simple card to make and shows the versatility of the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. You could try this card using the other Tag Topper Punches.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment