Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Mini Album



I have used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies and some recycled brown packing paper to make six mini treat bags. I have then used these bags to make this mini album.


I scored each bag at 1/2" from the closed end, stacked them on top of each other, sticking each one to the next with sticky strip. I punched two holes for the ribbon using my crop-o-dile.

I made inserts for each of the bags using a piece of 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" cardstock. To this I added a Project Life Grid Card for journalling. I completed each insert with a flag made using the banner punch and attached using the handheld stapler.


I decorated the album using the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Celebrate Today stamp set and the Balloon Framelits.

What type of album would you like to make?



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment