Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sale-A-Bration - Happy Birthday

Today my Birthday card features products which are available for free with a qualifying purchase, during Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration which runs until 31 March 2015.




My card base is Calypso Coral, on to which I have mounted a piece of the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper.

I have stamped my image, which is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Big Day, onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I have coloured the word Cake using Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral Blendabilities. The image and the Designer Series Paper behind it have been cut out using the Starburst framelits.

The card has been finished by adding three buttons from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.

I think this card is bright and cheerful. What do you think?

Patricia

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment